Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I have been Thankful for so far.. This Month..

hey friend.

I am truly liking this social media trend of tweeting, status updating, and blogging what we are thankful for each day. I like spreading it out too, it is less over whelming. It is a good way to warm myself up to my journal entry 365 thankful thingy that I will be attempting. 

Over the past week or so I have been Thankful for a few things... 

1. my loving husband, who is trained to put the tioliet seat down. :) and seriously, I am thankful for him. He completes me.
2. my best friend, Sara Allen, who recently celebrated a birthday. I sure hope to celebrate many more birthdays with her.
3. Football, particular to the South. Had three of what we call, MY TEAMS, win this past weekend.         GOOO DAWGS!! GEAUX LSU!! AND DEM' SAINTS! ... Football is such a tradition in the south, such a great way to gather around a TV, gorge on good food and beverages, and have a grand ole' time with your friends. 


Today I am thankful for three simple things in my life...
1. BRILLO PADS!! I don't think I will ever clean pots and pans without them again.
2. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. The kind Live Oak High used to have. They are delicious and I am addicted. 
3. Diet Coke. enough said.


Today has been one of those days that my to do list for around the house chores was a MILE long and I only got one item PARTIALLY checked off. Totally dislike those days. Maybe tomorrow I can be more productive

adios friends of no bake cookies

Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment