Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful November - getting in the spirit

In case you missed my Hallow's Eve post... check it here ... I mentioned starting a project that I had found on pintrest. (a semi journal to document the day and what I am thankfulf for) I think my d-day to start is going to be Thanksgiving 2011, but I am going to get a head start and join the mass amount of other people posting what they are Thankful for every day for the month of November. Seeing how much I love Twitter, Facebook, and Blogging, I am sure I will alteranate between the three social medias to express my Thankfulness! (until Turkey Day, then it'll be all paper!) Oh how I love PAPER!!

{Speaking of paper, I can not wait for some paper projects! I think I will be making Christmas Tree's out of scrapbook paper, toilet paper rolls, and some fabric ribbon. Girls Craft Night must be happening soon!}

Onto the Thankfulness::

Nov 1: Thankful for the Month of November:: It is a beautiful month ful of golden colors, thankfulness, and togetherness.

Nov 2: I am thankful for Social Media. It is a great tool of communication, expression, and enjoyment:: when used to its fullest potential and in the right manner it was intended for.

Nov 3: I am thankful for my Mother in Law, Pat McCumsey. She is truly an amazing woman with a HUGE heart for all people. I do not know how I lucked up and got the best, most loving, sincere monther in law on the planet, but I am so very thankful to have her in my life.

Thanks to all who enjoy reading my rambling. I really enjoy writing. Glad to start back, just hope I can keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment