Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy -belated- Hallow's Eve & my to do wish list

We had a wonderful Halloween Weekend! Brian and I dressed up and went out with friends and enjoyed the weekend! Carrie stayed with her Grammy & Pops and ALL of her McCumsey cousins... well 4 of them! I know she got lots of attention! :) 

Sunday we went shooting skeet at my parents house! We had such a great time! My three nieces came and all shot the .22 and enjoyed it! We played some back yard football and baseball. Great Sunday Funday! Maybe we will do it again soon, and call it Shootin' Sunday. ha! 

Here are some photos of my pumpkin on her First Halloween!! 


Her rocking PJ's and our carved pumpkin

Family Halloween Pic

Carrie LOVED being Yoda!



Now that Halloween is over, time for the thankfulness to begin! :) Yay for November. 

We have a big month with football, family, and OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!! {which will be celebrated in DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!} lots of excitement over here!!! 

I have a few projects for this month as well as all the fun activities! 
1. Disney On-the-Road Travel Journal  
2. 365 Things I am Thankful for... Got the great idea here... 

I love it all - blogspot  
3. Make Christmas Wreaths 
4. Take Christmas Photos of Carrie for Christmas Card! 
5. Organize Addresses 
6. Organize MYSELF! 




Cheers to the Holidays. 


love, 
the mccusmeys 

1 comment: