Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks...

I do not give thanks near enough. My life is so blessed by friends, family, and every day joy.
Thank you so much for the family and friends that I have supported Brian and I. We are so thankful for each and every one of you. This exciting time in our lives is making us realize how many people we must thank. First of all, each other... I am so thankful to have a loving, caring, amazing man in my life. Brian has truly been a blessing in my life and I am so excited about our future. Our little personal blessing, Carrie, makes me realize how important family is, and how fortunate we are to have friends and family supporting us. I am thankful for this experience of being pregnant, planning a wedding, starting new family traditions, and the many other exciting things happening in our life.

I feel truly blessed to be marrying into such a wonderful family!! yay for the McCumseys!

Thanks to all for the great food, friendship, and laughter today!! We are truly blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment