Saturday, December 3, 2011

Walking in time for Christmas!

Here we are again, another month has flown by! Brian and I just got back from Walt Disney World! We had a great time! It was so much fun! I enjoyed people watching, seeing all the wonders of Disney, the rides, and spending some much needed quality time with Brian. We spend lots of time together but that time is always shared with our wonderful friends and family, which we really enjoy! But it was nice to be alone and be goofy in Disney together!! Here is some photos from our trip!!








We we got home there was a MAJOR issue!! CARRIE WAS WALKING!!! Throughout the trip we told our parents we didn't want to know if she was walking because we knew we would be sad, and jealous we weren't there!She had taken a few steps the week before we left so we knew it was going to happen while we were gone! She is a punk like that! Just Kidding!

Here is the link to the youtube video of her walking around the kitchen! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192vx2zbpc0  I know I will have more soon but right now I can't get my camera out! I just stare at her as she shuffles along! I am one PROUD momma!! 

Now that the Turkey Month has come and gone, I know one thing I am NOT thankful for.... the extra weight he left me with!!! Back to a routine! (Hopefully) 

As December takes over, and I have a walking baby girl, I am feeling so blessed and cheerful! 

Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus... 


Sydney McCumsey

2 comments:

  1. Mặc dù có diện tích nhỏ, khu Adams Morgan nằm ngay phía bắc của Dupont Circle là một trong những khu phố sầm uất: https://unitedairlines-vn.com/ve-may-bay-di-my , thời thượng nhất của thành phố.

    Các quán bar, câu lạc bộ và nhà hàng phong cách chiết trung nằm rải rác khắp nơi. Tàu điện ngầm của DC không trực tiếp phục vụ Adams Morgan, nhưng khu vực này nằm trong khoảng cách ve may bay di honolulu đi bộ đến một số ga tàu điện ngầm. Nhiều tuyến xe buýt cũng phục vụ khu vực này.

    ReplyDelete